$90
$73
Torine House(Killorglin)
Aloha House(Killorglin)
Caragh Glen B&B(Killorglin)
All reviewslovely hotelbar and restauranttop classring of kerrychowderbusiness trippit stopbit inconvenientfish and chipsno liftcomfy bedsmall townwould stay here againgreat comfortthe gapthe ownerdouble room
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel food was the best we have had in Ireland staff were allways helpful the ring of kerry and killarney lots to see and do parking near buy in the town so other of pubs to enjoy will be back thanks for the hospitality.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Visited this place in May. Bar and restaurant v impressive beautifully laid out I was with a relative .We had both travelled down to a wedding.We asked for drinks and were treated with appalling indifference and rudeness by a staff member I have travelled the world and have yet to encounter such behavior . We were both shocked and outraged by this staff member.The owner apologized later but too late . We left wirhout finishing our drinks which we had purchased ,never again will I enter these premises.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Maire C
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

After my 1 night stay in this hotel I have very mix feeling..
Hotel itself is unbelievably nice, comfortable and clean. Probably newly renovated as I could not see any signs of wear. Large beds, smartly designed rooms, impressive WiFi signal. Bathrooms are so nice, I took 2 showers just to spend more time in it.
On the other hand, staff can’t or not willing to keep up with hotels standards. If I were to give hotel 5 stars, employees would be given no more than 1 star. Perhaps hotel was upgraded recently and all rooms were refurbished, but management kept the same staff from before?
On my arrival I requested a portable heater and I was given one. But to my shock after an hour lady requested it back saying it does not work (it worked for me just fine) and no replacement was offered.
When I asked if hotel offer laundry services I was told it does not. But receptionist the next morning confirmed that they do offer laundry services.
Breakfast in the morning was not any better. And again, interior was lovely and food on the plate looked appealing. Unfortunately staff was extremely vague and probably still asleep. Kept forgetting to bring number of things like tea or coffee, also did not get my toast. Just got tired of asking so I stopped expecting anything.
In conclusion, I would say hotel has a potential, but HR needs to work very hard on staff training. Employees are face of your business and at the moment they are dragging you down.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Tomas P
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I stayed At the beyond Connie on a group tour of Ireland recently. The staff was incredibly attentive, wonderfully friendly, and at the hotel had a nice, homey feel. The food in the restaurant was excellent! The rooms are recently renovated, and are beautiful! I would definitely return here!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank fpsparky
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Really nice accommodation, very comfortable and fantastic location right in the middle of killorglin. Staff were friendly and room was really spacious and had everything we needed. Only minus was that breakfast wasn’t included in the price of a double room which was €130 which isn’t cheap for killorglin. But besides that would stay here again!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple