Had breakfast this morning Sunday good breakfast. Unfortunately my dread the microwave. Can't be helped. This is the age we live in. Very good plenty of everything well cooked. Bantam eggs rare. Lots of tea! Had a visit from a few bluebottles. I eat faster than them. (Believe they are in season.). Staff good. Wondered if the wan from Scart was forewoman. The only critical. Bit the Blasted TV Blasting football on a Sunday morning. Some great stuff on Kerry radio. Wi go there again. Great place to grub up before hitting the Tourist traps. Free parking all over town. Town traditional not Trap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The River Island Hotel is a hotel which is relaxed and contemporary, offering a homely feel. In Castleisland, you are in the heart of the Siabh Luachra, a part of Ireland that is known and respected for it's love and contributions to traditional Irish music and dance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your River Island Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Island Castleisland
- River Island Hotel Ireland/Castleisland