Our group of 55 people just love the delicious food and the great banter & crac that they have with all the staff. We have been going to this hotel for many years and like a good wine it is better it gets on every visit. As I said not alone is the food and service excellent the crac is mighty. While there visit Con's night club you will have a great night. If you are going back to Kerry you must call into the River Island Hotel and ask for Tom McCarthy he will look after you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The River Island Hotel is a hotel which is relaxed and contemporary, offering a homely feel. In Castleisland, you are in the heart of the Siabh Luachra, a part of Ireland that is known and respected for it's love and contributions to traditional Irish music and dance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your River Island Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Island Castleisland
- River Island Hotel Ireland/Castleisland