“Lovely B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tailors Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Castleisland
Tailors Lodge
Ranked #2 of 4 Castleisland B&B and Inns
Westdale, New York
“Lovely B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

If you are looking for an immaculate, comfortable B&B, Brede's place is for you. It's similar to a hotel in that you have new towels daily, bed made daily, vacuumed daily, scheduled breakfast with choices you make ahead of time - the night before. Brede is lovely. I had gluten free, and was happy with the choices she provided. It's about 7/10 of a mile into town, so easily walkable if you're in good shape. I even did it, and I'm 67. Great showers - just a nice place to stay. We were in a triple - three women. Lovely.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Gayle1946

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Visited with my wife and three teenage boys. We booked a family room and a double. Both rooms were spotless and were well appointed.

Both ensuites had power showers - just what was required after long day.

Each morning we left with our stomachs full from a hearty breakfast - could ask for no more.

• Stayed August 2013
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed in this B&B with my boyfriend while visiting friends recently for a 30th. The B&B was absolutely lovely, the rooms were perfectly clean. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was perfect with really nice clean fluffy towels. While I missed the breakfast myself, I heard it was delicious. Most of all though the couple running this B&B were absolutely lovely, they were so helpful with B&Bs and a restaurant recommendation and just a really welcoming attitude. I'd highly recommend this B&B for a visit to Castle Island.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Kent, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Tailor Lodge is a first class B&B. Starting with a warm welcome from the owners and care taken to ensure we had everything we needed. Everything was a very high standard and well maintained. After a good night sleep, we had a fabulous cooked breakfast, to set us up for our onward journey. Without question one of the best B&B’s in Ireland. Thank you.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

What a lovely place. The service is second to none. Breda just cant do enough for you.
Highly recommended. We will definitely return. Its easy reach from Kerry airport & ideal if you wish to visit the ring of Kerry or Killarney.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
nyc, ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

This is the place you want to stay in. Beautiful 14 year old home magnificatly built and furnished. This place is hard to beat. Probably nicer than your own home. On standards of a first class hotel except with personalized treatment. Everything from the house, breakfast, furniture and host is first class plus. Guaranteed as nice as you can find in ireland and most other places.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dadad0ne
Reading, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

It was a year ago that I was here, and my memories are still clear and joyous. If cleanliness is important to you, and comfortability is important to you - then you just can't do better than the Tailor's Lodge. Breda does an incredible job of making you feel like family. In fact, I think my ancestors and her ancestors were married, so I guess that we are family. I will be returning to Kerry in 2014, and I plan to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Edward D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Castleisland
River Island Hotel
#4 of 4 in Castleisland
Glenbrook House
Glenbrook House
#3 of 4 in Castleisland

Been to Tailors Lodge? Share your experiences!