Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
    Dromoland Castle Hotel(Newmarket-on-Fergus)
    Great 4.5/5
    The Inn at Dromoland(Newmarket-on-Fergus)
    1,143 results
    All reviewsparking lotshannon airportrental carshort walkreading roomnext morningearly morningyour luggageconvenient locationthe publate flightbit datedflight homelast nightstayed one nightroom was largean overnight stay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed February 28, 2014

We had reservations at a B&B near Bunratty Castle but, when we arrived, we were told they had made alternate arrangements for us because they had no water and the electricithy was not reliable. This was all due to a bad storm that had hit the area a few days prior. They sent us to the Park Inn at Shannon Airport. It was okay but the bathroom looked a little "tired" and it had some mold issues. Breakfast was okay but not prepared to order as in B&Bs.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
    Louise O, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Carol,

Thank you for your recent review.

We are currently in the process of renovating our rooms so I hope that you will stay with us in the future when you will see the improvements made.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

As the weather was bad I decided to stay here as I had an early morning flight. The reception was good and the room was nice when I walked in but when I went into the bathroom I made the mistake of looking up. The ceiling was covered in big mould spots. The soap dispenser was also grubby and the bathroom was really dated.
    The mattress on the bed was almost springless as if it had never been changed since opening.
    The restaurant food was nice but pricey. If I was staying longer than my eight hours I would have asked for a different room based on bathroom ceiling. Slightly embarrassed that tourists would experience this possibly as first stop.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
    2  Thank LyonsDee

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel.

I sincerely wish to apologise for your disappointing stay with us.

We are currently in the process of renovation our bedrooms so I hope that you will return and see the improvements in the future.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your meal.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Enjoyed overnight stay on route to the US. Comfortable hotel with good facilities and nice menu. Pleasant and helpful staff. I found the hotel to be well priced and the overnight and parking package which I availed of was very good value. I will certainly stay there again as it is so convenient to the Airport and would recommend it to family/friends

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
    Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear Guest,

I was delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you found our staff members to be pleasant and helpful.

We will be delighted to welcome you back in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
    Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed overnight at the hotel before an early flight, the staff were very helpful and the cost of the stay was excellent. free parking for the night was great. I was able to change to a smoking room with no hassle. The hotel is easy to get to and i will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
    Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
    Louise O, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

I was delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Hotel is perfectly located at Shannon airport, great for the business trip and perfect for staying the night prior to flying out.
    staff were extremely courteous and very professional.
    Blair's Bar was very comfortable and food was good, not great but good.
    room was very clean and quiet.
    recommended.

Room Tip: choose a room at the back of the hotel to avoid any aircraft noise.
    • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
    1  Thank rhodesy10
    Louise O, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel.

I was delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.