“Lackadaisical”

Ennis, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lackadaisical”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Ate there recently while meeting a colleague for lunch. We pre ordered to save time which was very handy. However, I ordered the Cajun bap and although it was lovely, it was smothered in cheese. This was not mentioned on the menu. Luckily enough I was able to scrape it off. There was two ladies working, one was very good and polite while the other was kind of rude. Would recommend for the food.

Visited May 2013

Limerick
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Good course”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Always an enjoyable course. Being on the Estuary the wind and weather can certainly give you a different experience when you're on the 16th green, through the 17th, and 18th tee. Good restaurant upstairs with a nice view of the 18th green. well worth a visit for golf or lunch {family or solo}.

Visited April 2013
London, Canada
“Great course with lovely views”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Played golf here and enjoyed the course, it's a parkland course but it runs down to the Shannon Estuary. Had Lunch after our round and the meal was nice and not over priced. I found ALL the staff to be very courteous and friendly. A clubhouse is a place were people go to eat in peace and quiet and not to listen to kids banging on a piano!.

Visited April 2013
Shannon, Ireland
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Worst Mothers Day”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food was lovely Great service form the girls.The down part of it the Lady who serves at the bar Mariane was awful, she has no manners at all the time I go there she is not great.Had the worst experience after My kids were told not to play Piano because the Secretary of the Golf Club was there. If I was told to tell the boys to play it down because of other customers I would understand . No customers complained but because of the Secretary, I was there to spend money.If they do not want the Piano to be played why is it there in the first place?Went with the boys to have lovely mothers day only to be ruined by Marriane she is always the one who is rude among all who works there.I would be grateful if someone gets back to me on 0862450383 I was really annoyed.That was my last meal will go somewhere will not spend a penny at The Club ,too bad for the restaurant because I really love the girls.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Priscilla N
Clare Island, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“great food here”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The value for good food here is excellent so if visiting the Shannon region then definitely don't eat at the airport as its absolutely crap but instead make your way to Shannon Golf club where there is always a friendly face and excellent food on offer

Visited September 2012