All reviews sky road breakfast room bay view the ground floor clifden bay nice hosts breathtaking views view of the water breakfasts were great connemara region wonderful hospitality minute drive fantastic location pancakes spent nights a great place to stay omey island
Reviewed April 22, 2012

dolphin beach house is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beautiful beaches and scenery of Connemara. the house is small enough to feel warm and friendly. the whole house has been beautifully decorated with careful consideration of the views overlooking the beach and out to sea. breakfast was excellent as was the tray of tea and homemade cake on arrival. the hosts can't do enough for you and you will leave feeling like you have made new friends. rooms are all beautifully appointed with sea views from most rooms. if you want to relax, enjoy wonderful views, good food in a beautiful house that feels like home you will love Dolphin beach house.

we visit Ireland regularly to stay with relatives but will definitely be going back to Dolphin Beach House. Thank you for a truly wonderful 2 days

Room tip: the sea view rooms are definitely worth paying extra for.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Karen D
Reviewed April 18, 2012

My wife and I loved this B&B. Very friendly hosts, great breakfast and stunning views. It was very easy to take a cab into town and getting back at night. Comfortable bed and well appointed rooms.

1  Thank TCSLC
Reviewed April 13, 2012

What a lovely house, amazing view and such hospitable hosts. They make it feel like your home from home.. I'll be back!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ballybit
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I was recommended to this B & B by a family member who had visited 10 years ago. He said it was a pleasant place. In every way I was totally satisfied. The innkeepers Clodagh and Dara were very friendly without being so friendly that I wanted to withdraw. The rooms were charming and comfortable. They opened onto a view of the ocean and the neighboring islands that was magnificent. We were steps away from a walk along the rocky ocean, with beautiful seascapes and pastures of grazing sheep.
The breakfast was wonderful. Everything I could have wanted while again sharing a magnificent view of the ocean from the glass walled dining room. We even had the added spectacle of seeing the dolphins, which gave our lodging it's name, pass by while we were having breakfast.
I can only recommend this place and hope that everyone has as wonderful a time sharing this space.

Date of stay: October 2011
1  Thank Bennettweber
Reviewed October 19, 2011

What a wonderful find. We stayed October 6th and loved it. It was our first stay on a 10 day trip and I wanted to be out on the Coast. It did not disappoint. Our room was large, warm and very comfortable. The living area has wonderful views of the coast and very comfortable. The breakfast was outstanding and the property is just wonderful. You can walk to the ocean and around some beautiful cliffs. I hope to return soon.

Room tip: I would choose the rooms on the ground floor. There is a very nice courtyard and in warmer weather a wonderful time to sit.
Date of stay: October 2011