Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2017

The guide, Festus, was simply wonderful. Knowledgeable about the area and many particulars and was willing to share his experiences. He brought us to places in the area we would have never known to visit. I was with a group of 15, one of which was wheel-chair bound and Festus could not have been more helpful, accommodating and compassionate. A wonderful experience in a wonderful location.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2017

We had a group of 15 that Festus took for a day tour of Connemara. Everyone loved the day. Connemara is a beautiful place and Festus was a great person to have to take us to and explain the places and life in Connemara. We went to Kylemore Abbey, Connemara National Park, stop in the fishing village Clagen and another small town to shop and enjoy the pub. Festus worked with us in what we wanted to see and how long we stayed at each stop. We were staying in Clifden for a week and we book with Festus to tour the area. It was easy to book and reasonably priced.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely day with Festus.
It was really interesting, Festus told us many things, we had enough time to climb the diamond hill and all of that for a good price!
Always again, thanks a lot.
Regards, Susanna and Fynn

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2017

First of all, I didn't realize it was bank holiday when I booked, I am sorry! Even so, Terry was very kind to pick me up and show me the beautiful Clifden peninsula, the Clifden Castle and of course Connemara National Park! Great day and great company!

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Javier R
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Terry & Festus provided an insightful tour with lots of local knowledge, including Clifden Castle, National Park; Kylemore Abbey and lots more. Plenty of laughs thrown in with a scenic; sometimes breathtaking tour.

I would highly recommend you booking with Love Connemara Tours travelling with a small group, providing the personal touch.

Mary Enright