“All round lovely”

Restaurant Darcy Twelve
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Clifden
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate here 2 nights running at the end of August. Very tasty well cooked food. Good variety and the service was great. We were not rushed and I think the food was good value.
I particularly enjoyed the Tai Green curry.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (315)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fabulous food, ceoliac wife more than catered for, fresh baked gluten free bread! Everyone very happy and reasonably priced. I had the fish platter, divine.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

The food was excellent for a good price, food, the staff was very friendly and there was a good atmosphere

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

The quality of food and service at Darcy Twelve are off the charts! An amazing family dinner in Clifden during our vacation. The fish is excellent but the green curry is unbelievable.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

So the locals talk about this being the best restaurant in Clifden and the surrounding areas...
It's very good but it was not the best meal I had while in the Connemara region.
Don't get me wrong, if you are in Clifden for a few days you have to have it on your list of restaurants to eat at.
I had the steak and my girlfriend had fish. (I was very jealous of her choice, which is rare, and I don't mean the steak)...
The service and atmosphere is really good and the prices were quite reasonable and comparable to other places we ate during our trip