“Comfortable”

Ranked #14 of 45 Clifden B&B and Inns
Naas, Ireland
“Comfortable”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It was a return visit so thats a recommendation. Maureen is friendly and welcoming and Brendan does great breakfasts but on this early May weekend there could have been a tad more heat in the radiators.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My stay at All The Twos in January this year left me shivering. I arrived at 4pm. My bedroom was very nice and spotlessly clean, but it was very cold. The owner was not present and had left a key out for me to let myself in. The heating eventually came on at 6.30pm. Next morning I rose at 8.30am to a freezing bedroom and ensuite....too cold to shower. The heat did not come on til 9.30am. I complained to the owner who gave me a 10% discount for the lack of heating. They advertise that their guesthouse is in the centre of Clifden. It's not. It's outside the town, a 15-minute walk from the centre. A disappointing stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank 0411tanglewood
Firenze, Toscana, Italy
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great location, great room and great welcome from Maureen, the owner. Other things which made a difference: a delicious and varied breakfast, a very comfortable bedroom and a first class bathroom. Perfect B&B if you are looking for a place to stay and rest during a trip in Western Ireland and the price is unbeatable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pauline D
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Arrived off season and found a nice house just at the entrance of Clifden.
We were warmly welcomed by our hosts Maureen and Brendan. We were shown the whole house, decorated with a lot of taste. The roll is spacious and very comfy. The sheets were perfectly fresh, the room was totally clean and tidy, the bathroom was just a delight, just like the the breakfast : large choice of ruits and drinks in the morning. Even freshly cooked eggs, salmon, porridge, sausages... On demand.
Had a wonderful time. We'll recommend it to all our friends and family who'd like to come ti Connemara !
Four thumbs up !

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank ChrisElsy
Galway, Ireland
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We checked the availability of many bed & breakfast places in Clifden and were absolutely delighted we chose All the Twos for our 2 day stay in February 2013. We received a warm welcome from Maureen and Brendan the owners. The accommodation is modern, clean and spacious, the breakfast was first class with a great choice to start the day. The room was perfect, again clean and tidy with en suite, tastefully decorated and comfortable bed. We were very impressed and will recommend to our friends and family. Only 1 kilometre from town centre with well lit pavement at night.

Room Tip: Room 6 with a view of mountain from the window.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 15stuart007
Kilcar, Donegal, Ireland
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Lovely warm welcome from Maureen upon arrival at the premises. The room was lovely and clean warm and very comfortable. I stayed only one night and will probably have to stay over on business in Clifden and will be staying at 'All the Two's' again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kieran B
Clinton, New Jersey
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great place where you are made to feel right at home. As we were traveling in the "off-season" it was nice to find that they are open all year long. We were welcomed, shown about a modern and open house with a lovely common room (that we didn't take much advantage of) and then we walked up a short flight (there is also a lift) to our room. The room was warm and spacious, plenty of space to store your stuff the bed was very comfy and the sheets were nice and warm (perfect for those chilly Irish nights) - if you have poor eyesight you may find the Tele a bit small, but I appreciated that the tele wasn't a major focus of the room. Everything appeared fresh and clean, the bathroom was complete with a shower and a nice large bathtub (which I was glad to soak in with a glass of wine after hiking about [nearby] Inishbofin), we got a great suggestion for dinner (we were after some seafood) Marconis - and you should totally go. I slept like a baby and when the morning came we made our way to the breakfast room and enjoyed a full Irish (and a nice cup of coffee - that is not always so easy to find in Ireland)

Everything is very close by, you can walk right into town if you'd like. As I mentioned earlier we went to visit Inishbofin that day, but there are many sights nearby and lots of places to hike and take some great photos.

If I had any complaint at all it would be that no matter where I went and how I tried I could not get an internet connection.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends