“Excellent”

The Oak Room at Adare Manor
Ranked #10 of 19 Restaurants in Adare
Cuisines: French, Irish
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Radomlje
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stayed at Adare Manor for 3 days. I really wanted to try the Oak Room and on the first day I came back to the hotel a few minutes after 10pm when the kitchen is already closed which I did not know. I told the waiter that I was a bit hungry and that I really really wanted to try the tasting menu as I have heard the restaurant was really good. He apologized to me as the chef just left so we agreed for the dinner the next day... I went to my room and after about 10 minutes there was a knock on my door... It was room service with sincere apologies and complimentary cheese plate and a bottle of Chardonnay! This just a bit of what you can expect from Adare Manor and the Oak Room restaurant...
Anyways the next day I was back early enough to catch the chef and the food was AMAZING!
I travel quite a lot and always want to try the best restaurants in the area and this one of the best I've ever had. Highly recommended!!!

• Visited July 2012

Ennis, Ireland
“Fantastic food and service”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

A must if you are staying in Limerick. The food is amazing, atmosphere relaxing and the service is excellent. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank lizzyOD1
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“after dinner drinks”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

What better way to end a memorable evening at Adare Manor than in front of the log-fire in the Tack Room with a pint of Ireland's national drink

Visited November 2012
Mass
“A must if you are staying at Adare Manor”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We loved everything! A treat in culinary delights and service like none other! We had the Venison and Halibut main courses - a true treat for the taste buds! The Pumpkin soup and raviolis with beets for starters! We were at dinner for over 2 hours savoring the food, atmosphere and service!

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Tack room great atmosphere and good ceol agus craic, lots of Americans good fun”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Great music, lots of good chat with the other hotel guests. Great atmosphere. Sept 12. Met lots of people. Bar man was funny. Expensive if you stay there all night!

Visited September 2012