Have to say that this family run business is top level. Reception very efficient and friendly. Pub run like a clock with a nice irish twist. Timmy Mack´s breakfast bar with self service impecable, you can eat to your hearts content. Restaurant serves beautiful irish dishes, taste excellent, service with a smile. Rooms really really nice and tidy although the furthest back rooms are quite far from the front desk. So if you are handicapped ask for the rooms near the front and ground level.
Spa was just OK. The woman on the desk had " the balls" to start giving me, born n Finland, advice on how to go to sauna...that was a bit thick and that is why just VG overall rating. All and all a lovely stay every time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the beautifully, quaint village of Adare, Co. Limerick, the Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel in Limerick, is owned and managed by the Fitzgerald Family. As a member of Irish Country Hotels, it is part of the first hotel group to be received Guaranteed Irish membership. The hotel features the Fáilte Ireland Award Winning, Revas Spa, one of the most popular Spa Hotels in Limerick, and a fully equipped gym and leisure centre.The hotel is ideal for leisure breaks in Ireland, convenient for conference meetings and not to mention a stunning venue for your wedding. Join us and let our family look after yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Adare