We stayed at Woodlands House Hotel on Saturdey night. The biggest thing I can take away was how friendly and helpful the staff were. Every one of them starting at the receptionist to the guys serving us in the restaurant. We remarked on the lovely breown bread and asked for the recipe. It turns out that it is top secret and belongs to the grandmother of the owner. The waiter got us extra to take away with us without being prompted. Must mention that the steak was up there with the best we have had anywhere. I commend the training given to the staff at this family run hotel. I noted that Mrs Fitzgerald had acted as President of the Irish Hoteliers Federation. it showed and I hope all Irish hotels can follwo her example. The breakfast was first class and the bistro it was served in was very homely and inviting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the beautifully, quaint village of Adare, Co. Limerick, the Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel in Limerick, is owned and managed by the Fitzgerald Family. As a member of Irish Country Hotels, it is part of the first hotel group to be received Guaranteed Irish membership. The hotel features the Fáilte Ireland Award Winning, Revas Spa, one of the most popular Spa Hotels in Limerick, and a fully equipped gym and leisure centre.The hotel is ideal for leisure breaks in Ireland, convenient for conference meetings and not to mention a stunning venue for your wedding. Join us and let our family look after yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Adare