We spent two nights in a beautiful and large Superior Room, overlooking river Maigue and golf course. Both manor and garden are perfectly manicured. Breakfast was very good but we could expect a larger choice in such a place. We had a dinner at Carriage House (golf clubhouse), it was ok but nothing really special. Tack Room Bar in the basement is a lovely vaulted place where we had a last drink every night and enjoyed very intimate live bands playing irish music. Not to be missed!
We played a round of golf; course is perfectly maintained and well designed. Thanks to the valuable help from Ollie, our caddie, we really enjoyed our round, even if Adare Manor is not our favourite course among the eight we played during our trip across Ireland.
A short but beautiful experience !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland