We stayed in the villas in late January and early February for 6 nights while on our honeymoon. It was the off off season...we had a great time. The staff, esp Albert, were very accommodating. The grounds are beautiful, and the villas had lots of amenities, esp. the American outlets. We had the full Irish breakfasts...always done right. The grounds also include a castle and abbey ruins. Adare village is indeed a pretty town with several pubs and fresh local food (the steaks at Sean Collins were tremendous).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland