If you want to live line the Lord of the manor for a few nights then this is the place more you
The staff are the best I have ever come across. They made the difference
we decided to eat on one night. We found it expensive. (70euro per person).
The food was only okay Joe not worth the cost. My advice would be to dine in the village which is within walking distance. If you do not want to walk the hotel will give you a complementary lift
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adare Manor is a neo-Gothic architectural masterpiece, once the family seat of the Earls of Dunraven. Today it is cherished as a warm and welcoming 5 star luxury resort, defined by its spectacular setting, authentic historic character, and the impeccable service of its world-class staff. Situated in the beautiful village of Adare and just 25 minutes from Shannon airport. The 104 guest rooms are air conditioned and lavishly appointed with original art, Georgian-style furnishings, luscious textiles and marble bathrooms. Guests may design a bespoke itinerary of activities in and around the sweeping 840 acre estate of formal gardens, peaceful forests and rolling parklands. Golf, falconry, archery, fishing, La Mer spa treatments and more are all conducted on site, with further adventures such as horseback riding and shooting available within a short drive. Fine dining and world-class libations across the resort’s many restaurants, lounges and bars offer something to tempt every palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland