A beautiful place to stay in Ireland. I am in my 50's and recently remarried. The entire staff was accommodating. The food is excellent in the restaurant. Such attention to detail ! You will be treated like royalty here. The staff will call you by name from the moment you arrive. The service, food and grounds are fabulous. The rooms are nice, but older and not as up-to-date and modern as I would have expected. However, the staff's attention to detail more than makes up for what the room was lacking. We are not golfers, but the golfers here were serious golfers! People from all over the US brought their clubs for rounds of golf on the spectacularly beautiful course. We saw some young golfer being followed by photographers. We stayed arrived Sept 19th...weather was very windy and very chilly with spurts of rain during the day. Golfers in Ireland must know how to play the ball into the wind here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Adare Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland