“Great quaint cafe”
Review of Delish - CLOSED

Delish
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We just returned from Ireland where we stayed in Adare at the Adare Castle/Golf Resort. There are two restaurants there that are great, BUT, wanting to experience Ireland and its culture, we went into Adare to look for the best little out of the way places to eat. We found them.

Lunch at Delish (located around the corner of main street at top of the hill) was the first meal we had after arriving in Adare, and we just loved it. It's not a pub, but rather a quaint tea room where couples, group of friends, and even 3 local guys came in to enjoy a great lunch. There were four of us and we had everything from sandwiches, to salad and soup. It was all very delicious and VERY affordable. Also as we found out in all Irish restaurants, they treated us as though we were family. The Irish have never met a stranger evidently.

Anyway, you can't go wrong for lunch at Delish.

1  Thank rick j

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were driving to Dublin from Kenmare and it was suggested that we might like to stop in Adare to stretch our legs. We were also told that Adare is a pretty little town :) As is our custom, we like to have a cup of tea and a light snack around lunch time (the Irish breakfasts hold us quite well until dinner time!). We found "Delish" as we were walking around town. It is a small place, but quite cozy and all the food is home-made. My husband had a chocolate muffin and a coffee and I had the sticky toffee pudding. Both were 3.95 Euro each. Excellent sweets!

2  Thank Karrie62
Reviewed November 12, 2012

What a wonderful breakfast menu! Lots to choose from from healthy to sinful! I choose the french toast (not often you see french toast on a menu in Ireland so I was very excited!). The French toast came with bacon, mapel syrup and fruit (so it was a little healthy!!). It was delish as the name suggested! My two friends also loved their breakfasts. I will definatly reture if I find myself in Adare again.

1  Thank clare c
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My wife and I went there for breakfast and received good food, good service at a reasonable price. The coffee and hot chocolate were very good here.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went with 2 friends for brunch. Great variety on the breakfast menu- they make the healthy options sound fabulous! We got breakfast bagels and french toast. We were in a rush and that was no problem for the staff, they got our order out to us really quickly and with a smile.

It's a charming little place with really tasty food, definitely a lovely place to stop for a coffee and a bite if you're passing by.

1  Thank msfantasticme