“loved it!”
Review of Delish - CLOSED

Delish
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I thought it was great. It's a sweet little cafe with great coffee, great pastries, and a yummy lunch. My husband had some crazy all meat breakfast sandwich and was in heaven. I had the Napolean. It was great. Prices were on par with everywhere else we went, which means everything was damned expensive! High prices plus the exchange rate..oh mamamia. But as for the Delish, they were no different than anywhere else. The service was only ok, but they were really busy for such a small place. We really enjoyed it, though. Cute little cafe.

There are newer reviews for Delish

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Not impressed at all. Overpriced wraps with fancy ingrediants but sparcely given in the actual dish! Rude waitress sighed when i asked for my coffee refill, told i was going to be charged!! Nice! Never again, posh nosh with posher prices and rude staff

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Unfortunately I must agree with some of the opinions I've read. The service was very bad. We flew july 2011 from America, overnight flight, no sleep and couldn't get into our room until 3pm. We asked the concierge for a recommendation for breakfast/lunch ( as it was about noon) and were told that Delish was very new in town and had good food.
When we walked down to find it, it was located in a shop I'd been to before, under other management in 2007. Being that it was the lunch hour, we would expect a crowd, but the place was so small and tight inside it made it appear crowded, though a headcount wouldn't have been very large. That being said, we did get a table but it took us 20 minutes to get service and after that long flight, I needed coffee. We were getting very annoyed and ready to leave when our server finally came to take our order. Yes, we were tired and cranky and trying to be patient, but they could use a course in customer service. They nearly lost 3 customers that morning. Success and/or failure of most small business and restaurants in particular falls on management.
The breakfast was nothing special, eggs and toast, so I can't say it was bad or good. They could use a signature dish.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Had lunch here. Tasteless sandwich, grubby eating area, disinterested staff, no receipt issued, ridiculously over-priced food. Unfortunately, the above is becoming the average customer experience in an increaing number of Irish "eateries".

Never again.

1  Thank DMJ_12
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Service was slow. Ordered what sounded like a very nice wrap only to be very disappointed. It was very measly for the price, very little in it and the wrap itself was stale. The price was at the higher end that you would expect to pay for something like this but the item itself was much smaller than I'd expect anywhere. We were still hungry afterwards and ended up going somewhere else to eat.