“really nice tea/lunch room”
Review of The Good Room

The Good Room
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Adare
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Melbourne, Florida
“really nice tea/lunch room”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

They have a very good selection of tea and sweets. You can also get a hearty sandwich or homemade soup for lunch. Great place to go warm up on a cold day.

Visited January 2014

Kerry
“Food OK service was poor”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stopped here one Friday morning with my wife and young son and we were spoken to extremely rudely by the woman who looked like she was in charge or even the owner. We asked her was it open seating and she responded with venom saying "give me a minute please!". Not the best first impression.

Its a bit of a tourist trap so cant say I am surprised. Food was reasonable. I should mention one of the waitresses (who was english i think) was very attentive and friendly

• Visited December 2013
Cork, Ireland
“Excellent lunch, very friendly and helpful staff”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We ate here for lunch in between a wedding and we must say we were very impressed. I ordered the special which was recommended and it was top class. My wife was suffering from a sore throat and while we were waiting one of the staff brought her over water and lemon which was a nice touch. The cafe is clean and very airy and we had a lovely biscuit cake for desert which was one of the nicest I have tasted. Overall a very pleasent experience and we will return here again.

San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Good Room”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We recently spent 6 days at Adare manor and stopped by The Good Room Many times. It's a very cozy and bright place. The scones and coffees are perfect for breakfast. Lunch was also fantastic and it was obvious how fresh all the food was. Before we left the area, we stocked up on some of their jams and fantastic cakes to go. My friend was also impressed by the amount of gluten free pastries that were available.

Limerick
“Great Staff”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

First time to visit along with my friend and we were both very happy with the service and the food. The gentleman that served us could not have been more helpful. It’s a lunch menu with lovely sandwiches and salads. Make sure you leave room for a dessert or two, they were the “icing on the cake”.