Aisleigh Guest House
$112
$108
The Landmark Hotel(Carrick-on-Shannon)
$135
Carrick Plaza Suites by theKeyCollection(Carrick-on-Shannon)(Great Value!)
$65
$67
  • Pool
All reviewsb btaxi homestayed heretown centreplace to staywithin walking distanceenjoyed my staytasty breakfasttea coffeeplenty of parkinglovely roomdouble bedshort drivehen nightgreat value for moneylandmark hotelcharlotte
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2010

The room was adquate, clean but small and shower was good. The breakfast was adequate but not as good as many I have had in other B&Bs.. It had more the feel of a boarding house than a family B&B. You could do much better in Ireland.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2010

Stayed in Carrick many times for different occasions as my parents come from near there.This has to be by far the best place we stayed .in the area. Our rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was excellent too.Great atmosphere in the house.Aisleigh House seems to have a lot of rooms as there were about 10 others there as well as our group.

The location is great,................close to the town on the Dublin Road with plenty of parking but away from all the noise.We didnt hear a sound until our alarm went off at 8.30.We will be staying here again needless to say !

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2009

Myself and my girlfriend stayed here for one night. Room was fine, and breakfast was very good. However I would usually expect a more personal and friendly touch from an Irish B&B. Girl that served breakfast never said a word. Location wasn't too bad, just a 15min walk from town. Overall was average but a friendly "Hello", "Good Morning", "How are you" would have made a difference

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2006

Ashleigh House also offers self catering accommodation on its website so we couldn't believe our luck when we arrived in Carrick to find 3 lovely houses in a row, sleeping 8 in each, barely 5 minutes walk from the town centre for the weekend. The houses were €250 per house per night but we felt it was worth it for the good location....however the owner arrived on the Sunday morning, demanding to know who was in charge and telling us to get out and give him his keys and his money despite never having never advised us what the check-out time was! We all had to scramble out of bed, trying to get together the money whilst cleaning and packing whilst he stood glaring at us!! It was such a pity as it left a bad taste for us for what was otherwise a perfect weekend.....

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank Moon-River-Gang
Reviewed June 25, 2006

Stayed here for the night after the Leitrim V Mayo and it was one of the best B&B's I've ever stayed in. Upon arriving I was greeted by the propietor and pointed in the direction of the pool table which kept me occupied until my mates arrived. After driving from Kilkenny I could've murdered a cup of tae and this was also supplied. Sound like the Carlsberg ad so far? Well that's pretty much what it was...

The B&B is situated across the road from the Statoil station on the Dublin road which means it is very convenient to Pairc Sean.

The rooms are spacious and the shower in the ensuite was powerful.

Breakfast was a delicious full irish and not just the 1 sausage, 1 rasher and 1 egg I received when I stayed in an Ocean wave B&B in Galway last week :(

The price of E35 per head is good value. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2006