Aisleigh Guest House(Carrick-on-Shannon)
$83
Carrick Plaza Suites by theKeyCollection(Carrick-on-Shannon)(Great Value!)
$96
$104
  • Restaurant
The Landmark Hotel(Carrick-on-Shannon)
$136
Ballinaboy Lodge Bed and Breakfast(Carrick-on-Shannon)(Great Value!)
$84
Ciuin House(Carrick-on-Shannon)
$114
The Courtyard Apartments(Carrick-on-Shannon)
Hotels.com
The Townhouse(Carrick-on-Shannon)
TripAdvisor
Hartley Lodge Guest House(Carrick-on-Shannon)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshen partymichael collinscoffee shopfamily reunionold world charmlate breakfastresidents barexcellent hotelon arrivalreception deskfood was lovelystaff were so friendlythe main streetcentre of townnext morningmoon riverfamily room
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I arranged for 19 of us to stay at the bush hotel for my sisters hen weekend and it was fab....helped along by the friendly staff, large comfortable rooms and first central location! the hotel was generally really nice and we had a lovely meal and fantastic breakfast!!! all 19 girls agreed it was great value for money.... totally recommend this hotel, no matter what age you are or who you are with, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: the rooms in this hotel are large, clean and comfortable. bathroom was great too!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

My self and friends stayed in the hotel ! We all payed the exact same amount for the rooms but my room to the front of the hotel was musky and what was the worst was on the lamp shade it was covered in cobwebs which gave the feeling of it not being cleanes properly!! It wasnt nice ! The other girls.had a lovely airy room new style completely different to mine !! Breakfast was nice however! Dont think id stay again !

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The Bush Hotel surpassed my every expectation this weekend so I'd just like to acknowledge their "extra mile attitude" here... I booked 25 girls in to celebrate my sisters hen party. From the second of my arrival, I felt completely welcome like you don't usually get as part of a hen. The ladies at reception greeted me with smiles and pleasant chat and really took an interest in our party, they then immediately organised that I receive help with my bags and insisted we ask if we needed anything at all that would make our time there any better..(I travel a lot and I don't often see staff this pleasant) it was all just so easy and warm. Checking out was just as positive, again the staff offering help and wishing us a great day, asking about our night and generally making everyone feel so welcome....even offering coffee before we left as I'm sure we looked pretty tired after our big night out. They accommodated us in any way possible, allowing us a beautiful reception room to have our meet and greet etc so I really hope that anyone considering going here does, so central, so friendly, food at breakfast was lovely so I for once don't even have one thing negative thing to say, except I wish we could have stayed longer:)

The Hen's are still talking about it so thanks so much to you all, it really set the scene for a fab night...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights in the bush hotel. It was centre to every where. The rooms were spotless. Food was superb. All the staff were very helpful. They cater for all walks of life . I definitely stay there again. Also might I add we got our hair done in grafters which is across the road from the hotel. A beautician we went to was called beauty by the Shannon which was very cheap, efficient, and professional.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the Bush Hotel in July 2012 and enjoyed it very much. This is not a modern hotel but it is a warm, friendly, homely place, centrally located in Carrick-on-Shannon. The rooms were very comfortable, ensuite very good, breakfast lovely- they even do fried potatoes (not greasy) instead of reconstituted potatoe known as hash browns. The thing I liked most about this hotel was the fact that it is an eco hotel - they have an environmental management policy, availabe on their website, which is important to me. There is too much carelessness in hotels around waste and this is not the case in the Bush. Our stay was very good value for money. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. I will be staying there again. And Carrick-on-Shannon has lots of lovely places to visit, things to do and lots and lots of craft shops and galleries to see! definately my kind of place.

Room Tip: I see from other reviews that there is an old part of the hotel that is not a good as the new part. I never saw that new part so I can't comment on that.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family