“Varied Tasts”
Review of Esquires Coffee

Esquires Coffee
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Esquires Coffee is all about exceptional coffee and superior customer service in a warm and friendly, environment. As an international franchise, we stake our reputation and our growth on the quality of our coffee, the expertise of our people, and the effectiveness of our partnership model. From the friendly smile of a barista to the daily dedication of our franchise owners, we are a team of people who pride ourselves in the Esquires brand. We strive to ensure that each of our coffee houses becomes an integral part of the community it serves, and we encourage their involvement with local charities, schools and causes in need. Our owners are known for their friendly service and local knowledge and we know from our customers that they are seen as being a central part of the community. Our customers have a discerning palate who appreciate not only a great coffee, but are also conscious of its origins and how it is produced. We are abundantly aware of the needs of worldwide communities and have chosen to support the worldwide coffee community by only buying and serving our customers with 100% Fairtrade and Organic coffee.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Esquires provides a wide variety of snacks, salads, cakes and other tasty meals. It is mainly noted as a coffee/tea with a snack for many and is always busy.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

On my way to Donegal, I called in to a cafe called Esquires Coffee in Carrick on Shannon which forms part of a retails park as you enter the town from the Dublin side. I had often passed this way before but never called in and I must admit I was very pleasantly surprised. I had an Americano and the person I was with had a latte. Coffee was 1st class, tasted great and I am very choosy about my coffee and I will certainly make this a regular stop in future.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stopped by today for my usual cappuccino and toasted sandwich as I have done several times before, I have always found the standards excellent but I don't know if it has changed management or what ? there seemed to be a lot of different faces. My toasted sandwich was 2 standard slices of toast barely browned, and then the 4 fillings were put in, as they were freezing cold, ,side salad was bit of limp lettuce wit a clear salad dressing ?? not the lovely balsamic dressing...a disappointment, no prob getting a seat which seemed strange as it was always packed.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Lots of food choices, good coffee and pleasant service. We sat and chatted on comfy chairs with no sense of hurrying.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Really great coffee... Good food. Always stop here when I'm in the Carrick on Shannon area. Friendly staff also.......