“Not the best, but not the worst!”

Vittos Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: European, Irish, Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Come and join us at Vittos Restaurant, located in the heart of Carrick on Shannon, for the very Best of Casual Italian & European Dining. Opened 7 days a week. Booking is Essential. Established in 2004, Vittos has dishes to suit all tastes, Fish, Steaks, Pizza, Pasta, Salads, Healthy Options, Children. Vittos is proud to serve Costa Coffee
Sligo, Ireland
“Not the best, but not the worst!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nice little restaurant in the town centre. Went for Sunday lunch and was pleasantly surprised! Staff were friendly and the service was very efficient. Good value for money and great offers available. Menu was good and the food was tasty, with big portions. Very popular spot for hen party's, large groups and take-a-ways but not much of an atmosphere apart from that. Overall describe it as an average Italian restaurant, but would go back again sometime.

• Visited April 2013

Limerick, Ireland
“wonderful dining experience”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

After a long day of travelling we were looking forward to a good hearty meal and Vittos seemed like the perfect destination. We ordered pizzas that were absolutely beautiful with a wonderful variety of toppings. The staff couldn't have been nicer and more accommodating regularly asking us if we were ok for everything. The atmosphere was lovely hope to return here if we pass through again.

• Visited April 2013
Leitrim, Ireland
“Lovely food and service”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I,as a pizza crazed woman was looking forward to trying Vittos and I was not disappointed!
Going with my family we all enjoyed our starters and mains and were looked after by very friendly staff. The decor is modern and fun, and the ambience is spot on.
Great value for money, and delicious food. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013
“Hen party hell”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

We had a meal in vittos and quickly realised that their target market is masses of hen parties who they'll never see again. We had 3 different main courses and starters but they all tasted the same! Same processed sauce used for everything and frozen cold chips. The restaurant is cold too.

3 Thank Minoarthur
Roscommon
“Terribly Disappointed”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My sister & I stopped here 2 weeks ago while on the way home, we were starving so very much looking forward to getting something to eat. I had the Funghi with chicken & my sister had the carbonnara with chicken. We were served quickly & got our food in good time. While I was eating, I discovered a hair in my food, I was disgusted but didn't make a big deal about it. I called a waiter and told him, who couldn't apologise enough and took my plate away. The waiter was a junior waiter and didn't seem to work there very long. I sat there very horrified and waited for quite some time with no one asking me did I want something else to eat. I called the young man over and asked could I order something else and he kindly obliged. Needlesss to say when I got my second dish my appetite was gone off me.
As I was leaving I went to pay & I got handed a bill for the "hair" dish & the second dish I got, I was horrified and said politely I wasn't going to pay for it. The young waiter had to go and ask somebody what he should do and came back to me and only charged me for my sisters meal.
Not at any point did a senior member of staff come to apologise or spoke to me, they just left it to the junior waiter to deal with it. I felt sorry for him as he did try his best but it wasn't his fault.
To make my day worse I was still charged for the chicken in the Funghi. I will never come back to this restaurant again, which is a shame because I used to like it.

• Visited February 2013