“Good food but the company?”
Review of Victoria Hall - CLOSED

Victoria Hall
Cuisines: Irish, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A stylish contemporary restaurant in an imaginatively restored and converted, almost-waterside
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Food was great but three hens dos having a good time at the same time was quite noisy when out with my parents!

1  Thank Becky S

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I gave gone here with all my relatives while visiting - and they are awesome. Dinner, lunch - it's one of my favorite places! We've had many good reunions here and the staff is superb! It's always a stop for my when I'm in Carrick!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Have eaten here many times over the years and have always had enjoyable meals. Didn't get to eat here on my most recent visit to carrick as we were booked in elsewhere but hope to be back again soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food was really good, we were there as a hen party of 18, the staff were very friendly and the food was good. Good Selection for a set menu. There were lots of hen parties there. Food was abit slow on being served, but good when it arrived.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with the food, ambience or décor, the service was impeccable, but for 24 euros I expect to leave a restaurant less hungry than I went in. My wife and I went for the benti box menu choice, food and service were quick but there just wasn't enough of it