“Sublime dining experience”

Finns' Table
Ranked #5 of 76 Restaurants in Kinsale
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Finns' Table is a cosy, atmospheric Restaurant in the heart of Kinsale , County Cork, serving delicious dishes created from locally sourced ingredients.
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Deciding to dine in style on the last night of a 2-week holiday in Ireland, we couldn't have chosen a better restaurant. Beautifully cooked and presented seafood: imaginative smoked salmon and crab starters, followed by tasty scallops and bream main dishes. Good wine, friendly service, relaxed atmosphere spoilt only slightly by a table of poorly behaved American gents 'd'un certain age' who should have known better!

2  Thank Jingle77

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Superb food, beautifully presented in a relaxed and enchanting setting. An excellent wine list and first class service, highly recommended, the best restaurant in Kinsale.

1  Thank Ariel1776
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Best restaurant in Kinsale - loved it!!! Owner's wife was lovely and we had a lot of laughs. Food was outstanding. Very small and quaint interior - make sure you dine there.....

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My birthday treat was dinner at Finns Table, and yet again its was above fabulous. As my vegan sister was joining us I asked when I booked if they could cater for her, I needn't have worried. John (chef /owner) and his team prepared a special vegan amuse bouche for her, followed by 2 wonderfully tasty dishes for starter and main course.. They were so good we all agreed we might go vegan next time!!! Thanks John and Julie for making it a wonderful birthday!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

My girlfriend and I chose this as our formal/expensive meal while in Ireland, and we were not disappointed. Finn's Table is a phenomenal restaurant, and I would certainly eat there again if in the Cork area.

We had the mussels and the black pudding appetizers, and both were delicious. But the meal really took off with the main courses. I had the pork entree and the meat and the sauce on it were fantastic. I cannot recall exactly what my girlfriend ate, but it had a red wine & chocolate sauce that was to die for. And dessert was...just sensational. Oh, and the red wine we got was amazing. All around, Finn's table satisfies.

Definitely head to Kinsale and to Finn's Table if you are in the Cork area.