“Kinsale's Finest”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

This family owned restaurant provided one of the best meals we had during our 12 days in Ireland. We got right in, the service was great, and the food fantastic! For what more could you ask from a place that was highly recommended by locals.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I ate here last weekend and it was fantastic. It's right in the center of Kinsale so it's a perfect location if you plan on strolling around or going for a few drinks in town after! It's a cosy little restaurant with a great atmosphere. I've been here a few times now and it's because it's so good! The food is great and is very reasonably priced for what you get. I had the Quesadilla filled with different beans and cheese and it was great! My sister had the enchilada (we both usually always have that because it is excellent) My mother always goes for fish and she has yet to be disappointed here! Last Saturday was no exception. The service was good too. If you are looking for good food at a not-so-expensive price in Kinsale town I would really recommend here!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

My wife and I had dinner here and we were absolutely delighted with the quality of the food, service, hospitality and a lovely smiling staff.

This restaurant is family owner and run. The father is the Chef and his wife and daughter look after the tables. The restaurant opened its doors at 18:30 +/- and very quickly the place was packed to the gunnel's.

Even under pressure the Mom and daughter team looked after everyone with a cheery smile.

Fantastic all-round.

1  Thank Ger and Clare M
Reviewed June 17, 2014

It was a very basic restaurant. Food was fine. It was highly recommended on Trip Advisor so we went. There are many more places in Kinsale that you will get a better meal for the same cost.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Lovely food, great staff and the atmosphere of this cute restaurant was great. Would definitely come back! Thankyou!