“Very fun ghost tour”

Kinsale Ghost Tours
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Kinsale
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I took the tour on October 11 and had a very fun time. Tour guides were fun and knowledgeble. Group was large, but everyone was engaged. But I will not be afraid of a French ghost now.
Fun for adults and kids.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

From my experience - odd to see negative comments on this Ghost Tour. Really do you expect to see actual Ghosts ? This is a very Fun nice entertaining walk through town with a lot of cool history told in a fun way. I won't give anything away - but these guys are pretty funny. A few ghost stories thrown in with the history made for a fun night - glad we did this after dinner. Later in our travel - we did a more spooky kind of ghost tour in Edinburgh --- while that tour strived for a more creepy scary vibe - the Kinsale tour was by far the more fun. The funny thing about this tour - is that they have been doing this so long --- but it still seemed fresh to them --- they do have a gift - my family had a great time.

Be prepared to do some walking up and down the streets - good walking shoes are a must.

1  Thank Rob O
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Admittedly, my review might be better if I wasn't so cold that night, and if our tour hadn't been hijacked by over chatty six-year-olds, but I expected a bit more. There were definitely some cute jokes along the way, and a little bit of history. There was also a lot of cheesiness. Our group was very big (20+) I would call it less of a ghost tour, and more of a silly theater act. I have done ghost tours in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia and Annapolis, MD; and this was definitely my least favorite.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This tour is a fabulous blend of local history and truly Irish humour. "Throughout the centuries Kinsale has nurtured many historical and colourful characters" says the brochure....be assured, two of them entertain you on this hilarious stroll through it's streets! The Tour group meets at the Tap Tavern - Sunday to Friday - at 9.00pm. Don't miss it if you are lucky enough to visit Kinsale.

3  Thank Fiona B
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Tour guides were fantastic- thoroughly enjoyed the whole tour. You can tell they love what they do and made it both educational and very entertaining! Do not miss this on your visit to Kinsale.