“Fun and interesting tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 12 Tours in Kinsale
Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun and interesting tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

We took several ghost tours on our recent visit to Ireland and this was one of our favorites! It was great to be able to walk around Kinsale and learn about the town's history. And if you're really lucky like we were, when you end up back at the Tap Tavern, there will be a roaring fire and locals playing trad music. One of my favorite nights of our entire vacation!

Deventer, The Netherlands
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

We did the Ghost Tour, and is was fantastic. When you're in Kinsale, take the time visit the Tap Tavern and go on a Ghost Tour, you will be amazed!

Visited October 2012
Brick, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hilarious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was a little skeptical of this tour at first, as ghost tours are generally not my thing (I find them to be quite cheesy, usually), but my husband and I were told that this tour is not so much a ghost tour but a live comedy act, so we went. The tour turned out to be a highlight of our trip to Ireland, as it was completely hilarious!! The tour is essentially a walking comedy act performed by two local guys, and while the tidbits of Kinsale history are real and quite interesting, the ghosts aren't -- but they will certainly make you laugh!! I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. If you love Irish humor and their gift of colorful storytelling, you will certainly love this tour. My husband and I highly recommend it!!

Visited October 2012
Ramelton, Ireland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A mixture of fact, fiction and silliness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

Warning: This tour is totally unsuitable for boring people.
A belief in ghosts is not a prerequisite as these are provided by the organisers. The tour is interesting and made us want to come back and see Kinsale in daylight on our own, not in the company of two slightly eccentric individuals. It was a delightful way to end a beautiful sunny day in West Cork.

Visited September 2012
Gervais, OR
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Terrible, terrible tour”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have been on a lot of ghost tours- some are spooky, some are funny, and some just give you an interesting perspective on the history of the area. This tour gave me nothing except an hour I missed out on drinking. This tour was cheesy, not scary one little bit and was a total waste of time. It easily was the worst thing I did during my two weeks in Ireland.

Visited July 2012