“Fab”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Had dinner here with 2 friends on 29th July. One had seafood pie which is cooked in a tomato based sauce and topped with breadcrumbs - it was delicious. Other friend had Spring rolls as main as not hungry and I had the fillet steak. I like it well done so, I asked for it to be butterflied - it was cooked to perfection. Both waitresses were very pleasant and professional. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

There are newer reviews for Malthouse Granary Restaurant

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice on consecutive nights.I had the seafood pie topped with breadcrumbs which didn't really work.The following night I ordered a sirloin steak medium / well but it came to the table that over cooked I could not eat it. My girlfriend ordered the fillet steak and it was cooked to perfection.The waiting staff both night were very efficient but for the price here I would look elsewhere.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I am a bit over anxious when I go to restaurants as I am a coeliac and have an intolerance to dairy. Well I didn't need to worry in the Malthouse Granary. Nothing was a problem and the waitress was so good, she went back and forth to the kitchen to check what was suitable for me. The meal was delicious and I even had dessert, which i normally don't have. I would recommend it as a great place to eat and will definitely be going there again very soon.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We managed to book on Friday for an evening meal at 8.30. We had a pre-meal drink elsewhere and our table was ready on time and there was no pressure to vacate the table so we enjoyed an un-hurried meal. We had a nice bottle of wine and everything was served in a pleasant and efficient manner by personable staff. We would certainly eat there again if in the town. It would be fair to say that whilst it was relatively expensive it represented good value for money. Other guests at our accommodation were of the same opinion.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Lovely setting and really tasty food. Limited menu but well presented. Great selection of wines. A must visit when in West Cork