“...friendly Italian Restaurant..”

Add it.
Keenan's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Visited here a few years ago... We were lucky to get a table as we hadn't a reservation made.
The atmosphere was great, the service was medium and the staff looked friendly; nothing was too much hassle. The food was nice also, I had many hors d’oeuvre to start while my friends had bruschetta, we both had a pizza for our main course which was lovely.
I would highly recommend visiting here..
P.S: One of the owner is Italian.

1  Thank BetelgeuseBeetlej

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Beautiful food, great value, staff were lovely and child friendly.

1  Thank Aoifecoco
Reviewed September 4, 2011

The chef and I are similar in that we do not exhibit the talents that our fellow countrymen and women are famous for. He may indeed be genuinely italian as a previous reviewer commented and may be proficient in some Italian traits, unfortunately cooking is not one of them in much the same way that although I am Irish, I had no luck ending up here on my first night in Clonakilty.
My wife and I had pasta dishes, tomato and onion sauce. They must have run out of tomatoes. It was the most bland thing we have ever eaten. We did not want to venture further into the menu. The deserts may have been wonderful. I was not going to risk it.
The only positive was that the pasta was on special for 10 euro per meal. Perhaps this is why the tomatoes were left out.

2  Thank burt1972
Reviewed August 18, 2011

very good value early bird deal before 8pm mid week. Lovely pasta and pizza and a very nice steak. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

1  Thank briancarroll666
Reviewed August 14, 2011

This is a small bistro type restaurant doing Italian Food. The Pizzas looked nice and we probably should have orderd them rather than what we did order.
We had Lasagne, Tomatoe Soup and Garlic Mushrooms. Everything just needed more flavour. Even the garlic mushrooms needed to be more garlicky. But one of our party had Steak and said it was good. Nice atmosphere though .