“Home away from home!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

CarlosK51...
Bergen, Norway
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed May 25, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

We planned our 3 week tour of Ireland with hotels and B&B on the list. You know show up and ask for a room! Well about a week into a new place almost every day I wanted a getaway place where I could do as I pleased and skeep until 12 if I wanted to!

I found that TripAdvisor had a holiday rental button and i got curious! I found this cottage in the area we wanted and sent a request to book. Within minutes Marie D (owner/manager) of the cottage sent me a message and agreed to the rental.

The cottage is newly refubished from top to bottom. Everything was new. All the appliances you need, stove, oven, micro, kettle, washer, dryer, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, etc.

The cottage is located on the top of a hill just outside Clonakilty, with a view of the ocean and within minutes of shops, pubs and restaurants.

It has 3 double beds in 3 rooms, a bathroom with shower and toilet, a open kitchen/living room with dining area, TV and Wifi!

It has a big terrace with child proof gates so you can safely let children loose!

Well we enjoyed our stay! We felt like being home!

Thank you for a perfect place to relax an use as a base for exploring West Cork!

Management Response
May 29, 2018
Hi Carlos,
Thank you so much for your review.
You were an amazing guest. We were thrilled to have you in our house.
We hope to have you back some day.
Best wishes
Marie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing