“Great food in relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Pepper Stack

The Pepper Stack
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Midleton
Cuisines: Irish, European, Pub, Bar, International
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food in relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We were a group of four and all had difficulty choosing from the menu - it was all tempting!! The taster of soup was a lovely touch and the addition of a new desert to the menu as one was sold out kept us all guessing as to what would be there for us. The Tunisian orange cake was just gorgeous and in no way heavy. Staff were friendly and attentive. Overall a great night out and very reasonable.

3 Thank CAROL S
Karenpepperstack, Manager at The Pepper Stack, responded to this review, March 26, 2015
Thank you Carol for your lovely review. I also think the Tunisian Orange cake is a winner. We are often told that the addition of our complimentary soup taster at the start of the meal is a lovely surprise!
We hope to have you back here again soon.

Cork, Ireland
“Always good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Have been meaning to write a review for a long time. we eat here regularly and always like it.
we eat here on Saturday night, we didn't have a reservation but they had a few tables to spare.

you get a complimentary small soup (in an espresso cup) but we also ordered a garlic bread to share, it was a good size and came with cheese, sun dried tomatoes and rocket.

i had the pork rib special for my main and it was huge, my husband had the fish and chips and again they were a good size and well cooked.

we treated ourselves to deserts, i got the orange cake with vanilla icecream as it came recommended, it was delicious. my husband got the espresso and white chocolate cheesecake which he loved.

they have a special board that is constantly being updated so you are never bored. same with the desert menu.

starters range from €5 to €8
mains average about €12-16 but steaks are €20-24 which we never get as they are a bit pricey. deserts are €5.50-6

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Corkonian_85
Hello Corkonian

Thank you for the lovely detailed review you have given us. I couldn't have put it better myself! We are constantly changing our specials board due to the wide range of local produce available to us. We are close to changing our main menus soon so watch this space for more variety....

Cork, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

On the 4th of July, I brought my family out to the Pepperstack bistro (based on recommendation from close friend) and I must compliment the team at the Pepperstack for a wonderful meal! The food were outstanding. My starter was pate which was Devine, followed by fillet steak which was melt in the mouth! The steak was accompanied with delicious chips and a lovely fresh salad. For dessert I got warm death by chocolate it was God dam amazing !!!. I enjoy eating out most weekends but the Pepperstack bistro has something special, the atmosphere was just buzzing! This is the best dining experience I have come across in a long time I would give it 10 out of 10. Well done to all the team down!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ronan O
Karenpepperstack, Manager at The Pepper Stack, responded to this review, August 31, 2014
Hello Ronan O

Thank you so much for your lovely review. Such comments you have made is why we do our job and makes it all worth while. We look forward to your return in the future.

Waterford, Ireland
“You wont find better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

If youre looking for a great place to eat, home cooked food, great service and great value then try here. We had lunch here today whilst waiting to get our Dog Groomed in Whitegate.
I think we will be getting her groomed more often just for an excuse to call into the Pepperstack.
Highly recommended.

1 Thank Bigbasstone
Hello bigbasstone

Thank you for your great review on our restaurant. You will indeed have to get your dog groomed more often and come in yourself for a pampering from us. Look forward to seeing you back here in the future.

nanikailua
“Excellent lunch stop!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Had a birthday lunch with several family members, and thoroughly enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. The fish and chips were excellent, as was the dessert. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stop there again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank nanikailua
Hello nanikailua

Thank you very much for your review of the bistro! I'm glad you had the opportunity to try our Fish N Chips and would be delighted to see you on a return visit.