I stayed in the hotel for two nights with colleagues adn wasn't expecting much from the hotel abe cause I hadn't heard of it before. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel I have to admit. The staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough to help during our stay. The food was top class. The grounds are lovely and veryt nice for a relaxing stroll after dinner. The hotel is very clean and well kept. I'd definitely recommend this hotel - there was a wedding one night we stayed and they seemed to be having a great time - Lots of hangovers at breakfast the following day!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springfort Hall Hotel is a uniquely magical 4* 18th-century Country House Hotel which is surrounded by tranquil woodlands. The hotel offer 49 en-suite bedrooms which are all uniquely designed with an "old world charm". Springfort Hall Hotel is also renowned for its fine food in its Lime Tree Restaurant and is also a member of Good Food Ireland. The hotel also has a magical banqueting suite catering for weddings with up to 300 guests. Springfort Hall Hotel is open 7 days per week and offers dining services daily from 12.30pm - 9.30pm from bar food, to restaurant lunch, snacks to evening meals. A visit to Springfort Hall Hotel is a must to experience "elegance in the country". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Springfort Hall Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springfort Hall Country Hotel
- Springfort Hall Country Mallow