Stayed in the Springfort hotel Mallow for 2 nights in October 2009. We stayed there for a wedding and really enjoyed our stay. Its a manor house which lies in woodland and lovely gardens away from the main road so it was quiet and relaxing. The rooms were bright and spacious with lovely views of the countryside and there was a nice atmosphere about the place. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. It was a large wedding reception and the quality of the food was excellent especially the breakfast the next day when we had sore heads. Would definitely recommend this place for either a wedding or a relaxing weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springfort Hall Hotel is a uniquely magical 4* 18th-century Country House Hotel which is surrounded by tranquil woodlands. The hotel offer 49 en-suite bedrooms which are all uniquely designed with an "old world charm". Springfort Hall Hotel is also renowned for its fine food in its Lime Tree Restaurant and is also a member of Good Food Ireland. The hotel also has a magical banqueting suite catering for weddings with up to 300 guests. Springfort Hall Hotel is open 7 days per week and offers dining services daily from 12.30pm - 9.30pm from bar food, to restaurant lunch, snacks to evening meals. A visit to Springfort Hall Hotel is a must to experience "elegance in the country". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Springfort Hall Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springfort Hall Country Hotel
- Springfort Hall Country Mallow