“A perfect weekend”

Springfort Hall Country House
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mallow
Reviewed May 14, 2014

A fantastic location in its own grounds wonderful service, staff,accommodation and food.All in all a memorable stay.We would gladly stay again
P.S its Maureen not Murian (it was probably our accent that did it)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
norah5Cork, Owner at Springfort Hall Country House, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear Maureen F,

Thank you for taking the time to review Springfort Hall Hotel and the 5 stars that you have given us.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here and apologies for the incorrect spelling of your name.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I recently dined in Springfort
Hall whilst entertaining a large European group. The staff & service I could not fault. Right from the initial booking to settling the bill the staff were polite & most professional.
In terms of the the food the dinner menu far outweighs the lunch menu served in the bar, which I have sampled twice before.
The dinner menu was broad & the food was cooked beautifully, I think it just needs a 20% improvement to make it a stand out destination.
The setting & staff are excellent, but the food needs a little revamp, particularly in the bar.
I also think a little investment in decor & design could also move it up to an A1 standard.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Foodfanatic1986,

Thank you for taking time to review Springfort Hall Hotel and for giving us 3 stars. I am delighted that you enjoyed the meal here at Springfort Hall and I will certainly take the comment that you mentioned regarding the bar food on board.

I look forward to Welcoming you back to Springfort Hall Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We stayed at springfort hall for a wedding. The rooms were lovely, staff were friendly and helpful. Food was really really good. The function room for the wedding was lovely. Overall it was a very enjoyable stay

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Lisa H,

Thank you for taking the time to review Springfort Hall Hotel and for the 4 stars that you have given us.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will certainly pass on your lovely comments about the food to our chefs.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Recently stayed here with my partner. Beautiful peaceful relaxing setting. Food good had lovely evening meal & breakfast was also good. Breakfast had a great variety. Staff were also good & courteous. So would recommed

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear mairin m,

Thank you for taking time to review Springfort Hall Hotel and also for the 4 stars.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here with us and we look forward to Welcoming you back to Springfort Hall in the near future.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

My family have been great supporters of Springfort Hall now for several years right from the start. The food and service have always been great. Unfortunately I cannot say the same following our visit there over the weekend. It is with great disappointment that the standards have dropped well below what is expected. All twelve of us cannot understand how this has been allow to happen. The starters were only okay, nice but generally tasteless. The main courses were terrible. The chicken was smothered in an awful thick gravy and the pork was merely a chop with the same gravy. Both meats were tough and totally dried out. We all agreed that we had eaten better carvery lunches in Mallow that week. We had a bottle of house white which was also terrible which we left behind us. The staff were nice except for the manageress (dressed in black suit) in our section who was simply rude.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 178gerry
norah5Cork, Owner at Springfort Hall Country House, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear 178Gerry,

Thank you for taking time to review Springfort Hall Hotel. I was disappointed to read your comments regarding your meal here at Springfort Hall.
I would appreciate if you would contact me directly on 022 21278 to discuss this further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in the Springfort for 4 nights for business and I would highly recommend it to anyone; the food is outstanding and the rooms are old style grandeur. Wonderful to see a hotel busy with both locals and visitors. Very friendly staff and my highest compliments to the chef!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank lorrl5

Dear lorrl5,

Thank for you for taking the time to review Springfort Hall Hotel and thank you for 5 Stars.
I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will certainly pass on your compliments to the chef.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with the company and even though it did not have a leisure centre I quiet enjoyed the stay! Rooms were nice clean and comfy maybe a small bit dated but the food made up for this! Amazing is the only word to describe it! Will return very soon.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Naughtoncsnb,

Thank you for taking time to review Springfort Hall Hotel and thank you for the 5 stars. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here.

Paul Walsh.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mallow
Charleville Park Hotel
#1 of 1 in Charleville
Centre
The River Lee
The River Lee
#2 of 23 in Cork
Oriel House Hotel
#1 of 1 in Ballincollig

Been to Springfort Hall Country House? Share your experiences!