Stayed one night here this week arrived having not booked in advance as we were not sure where we were going to stay at all during our recent trip to Ireland. We were pointed to this place and were met to a welcoming people and were quickly checked in and in our room and everything were pointed out to us. The menu choice at the bar in the evening was vast and decently priced. Breakfast there was plenty of choice and excellent enough to keep us going all day while we travelled to our next destination. At the time we stayed some maintenance work was going on like some painting but this did not affect my stay at all. The only thing that was disappointing was the shower could have been better as the force of the water was slow, but all in all very good enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springfort Hall Hotel is a uniquely magical 4* 18th-century Country House Hotel which is surrounded by tranquil woodlands. The hotel offer 49 en-suite bedrooms which are all uniquely designed with an "old world charm". Springfort Hall Hotel is also renowned for its fine food in its Lime Tree Restaurant and is also a member of Good Food Ireland. The hotel also has a magical banqueting suite catering for weddings with up to 300 guests. Springfort Hall Hotel is open 7 days per week and offers dining services daily from 12.30pm - 9.30pm from bar food, to restaurant lunch, snacks to evening meals. A visit to Springfort Hall Hotel is a must to experience "elegance in the country". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Springfort Hall Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springfort Hall Country Hotel
- Springfort Hall Country Mallow