My husband and I recently had the good fortune to have a two day break in The Springfort Hall Country Manor.
From the moment we arrived we were treated like we were VIPs.
The staff are exceptional. Nothing was a problem. They worked hard to create a real break from the real world.
We had dinner and breakfast x2.Couldn't fault it.
The room was the nicest I have stayed in. They took on board that I didn't like those closed windows that you find so often and gave us a room with two windows that open.. A beautiful , fresh and very comfortable room.
The surrounding gardens make you feel like you are in another world. A peaceful, relaxed world.
I would highly recommend this hotel, if its a quite and luxurious break away.
Will defiantly be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springfort Hall Hotel is a uniquely magical 4* 18th-century Country House Hotel which is surrounded by tranquil woodlands. The hotel offer 49 en-suite bedrooms which are all uniquely designed with an "old world charm". Springfort Hall Hotel is also renowned for its fine food in its Lime Tree Restaurant and is also a member of Good Food Ireland. The hotel also has a magical banqueting suite catering for weddings with up to 300 guests. Springfort Hall Hotel is open 7 days per week and offers dining services daily from 12.30pm - 9.30pm from bar food, to restaurant lunch, snacks to evening meals. A visit to Springfort Hall Hotel is a must to experience "elegance in the country". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Springfort Hall Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springfort Hall Country Hotel
- Springfort Hall Country Mallow