Went to Springfort for a big get together on Saturday 20th April. We were given a dining room to ourselves which was lovely. The food arrived and I was happy with everything. Had the house red and it was not great. This could be improved upon. There was a broken glass by the window in the dining room. This was extremely dangerous as there were a lot of children in this room, therefore housekeeping needs to be improved. Staff were extremely attentive at all times. Overall a very enjoyable day and will definately be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springfort Hall Hotel is a uniquely magical 4* 18th-century Country House Hotel which is surrounded by tranquil woodlands. The hotel offer 49 en-suite bedrooms which are all uniquely designed with an "old world charm". Springfort Hall Hotel is also renowned for its fine food in its Lime Tree Restaurant and is also a member of Good Food Ireland. The hotel also has a magical banqueting suite catering for weddings with up to 300 guests. Springfort Hall Hotel is open 7 days per week and offers dining services daily from 12.30pm - 9.30pm from bar food, to restaurant lunch, snacks to evening meals. A visit to Springfort Hall Hotel is a must to experience "elegance in the country". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Springfort Hall Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springfort Hall Country Hotel
- Springfort Hall Country Mallow