“Nice place, nice meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were staying over 1 night and needed a place for dinner. This place worked out very well, good food and nice atmosphere

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have wanted to eat here for ages so was happy to finally get here but was disappointed. I think the food is very pricey and we picked the early bird menu! I ordered the lasagne and it came with nothing else! it should at least come with salad. It was but a square size and looked boring. I ordered a side portion of spinage that was lovely but was bigger than my meal! My boyfriend had the chicken and the mushroom sauce was lovely the meal looked bigger and more filling. The house wine was nice. The staff were lovely. The price of the menu lets the place down I wouldn't be in a rush to go here again.

1  Thank tigerliyfudge
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

The food and atmosphere I knew at the restaurants during my eleven years in Italy. Stefano has improved and developed his menu over the years. The ravioli are hand made, the soups are exquisite and the meat dishes are especially to be recommended, and they can always be accompanied by a fine wine matched perfectly to the meat and at a reasonable price. Ambiente e cucina sono ottimi e autenticamente italiani!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had an excellent dinner at La Scala. The staff was very accommodating and the food was delicious.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is one of the best in the region. Food and service consistently good.
Been here several times in last few years. keeps getting better.