“bar lunch”

Ranked #6 of 25 Restaurants in Mallow
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Irish, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In a secluded woodland setting in Cork's Blackwater Valley, Springfort Hall Hotel has an old-fashioned charm ideal for romantic getaways or discreet business meetings. The hotel's seductive dark-walled restaurant adds to the intimate ambience, with a succulent menu of international flavours. Typically imaginative dishes include Chinese-style roasted duck with a caramelised kumquat sauce and roasted fillet of ostrich and camel on a raz el hanout bread and potato cake. The Head Chefs make frequent trips to local farmers' markets in search of inspiration for their original and traditional recipes. The team believes that it is easy to cook and create great dishes with first class ingredients and this promise to use the best produce is the philosophy behind the Springfort Hall dining experience.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Food very nice - but service lacking - we have long standing connections with this venue - beaufiful gardens and surroundings - have had lovely experiences here in th past - but felt somewhat "unloved" on this occasion

1  Thank angland_12
There are newer reviews for Springfort Hall Hotel

Reviewed October 30, 2012

we had a celebration lunch for 10 here last Thursday night. The food was brilliant it tasted as good as it looked. The service was absolutely fabulous. I had goats cheese to start,I had never eaten this and it was absolutely fabulous. I had the salmon for the main course and I also had a dessert I had never eaten before. This was a risk but believe it was well worth it. I cannot wait to go back to the fabulous experience of fine dining in a beautiful setting. We were not rushed at any stage.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have been to Springfort many time and the good is always great. I was most recently there with a large group and the quality and choice of food was great, served up in good time and was hot for everyone in the group. The staff are very friendly and the service was wonderful.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

really love the food here. It is always top notch and it is a great place to stop on the way to Limerick. Really nice hotel too,

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I had my wedding at Springfort hall on the 17th August, I cannot tell you how amazing the staff are. We are in England, my partner is Irish so we chose Springfort Hall. From the first meeting they couldn't of done more for us, Mags was in constant contact via email or phone when asking questions. The food tasting was amazing and the actual day was even more amazing. My friends and family said it was the best food they have ever tasted, If anyone asked for anything they made sure it happened. The staff are unbelievable and everyone couldn't stop talking about the place. I am so happy I got to celebrate my wedding at Springfort Hall - it will always be a place I will visit when over. Thanks again for everything I could of done it without all your help!