“Wedding”

Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Mallow
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Irish, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In a secluded woodland setting in Cork's Blackwater Valley, Springfort Hall Hotel has an old-fashioned charm ideal for romantic getaways or discreet business meetings. The hotel's seductive dark-walled restaurant adds to the intimate ambience, with a succulent menu of international flavours. Typically imaginative dishes include Chinese-style roasted duck with a caramelised kumquat sauce and roasted fillet of ostrich and camel on a raz el hanout bread and potato cake. The Head Chefs make frequent trips to local farmers' markets in search of inspiration for their original and traditional recipes. The team believes that it is easy to cook and create great dishes with first class ingredients and this promise to use the best produce is the philosophy behind the Springfort Hall dining experience.
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I had my wedding at Springfort hall on the 17th August, I cannot tell you how amazing the staff are. We are in England, my partner is Irish so we chose Springfort Hall. From the first meeting they couldn't of done more for us, Mags was in constant contact via email or phone when asking questions. The food tasting was amazing and the actual day was even more amazing. My friends and family said it was the best food they have ever tasted, If anyone asked for anything they made sure it happened. The staff are unbelievable and everyone couldn't stop talking about the place. I am so happy I got to celebrate my wedding at Springfort Hall - it will always be a place I will visit when over. Thanks again for everything I could of done it without all your help!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I stayed here for the first time last weekend. I was attending a wedding with my whole family. I cant really say anything bad about this place. The food at the wedding was very good as was the breakfast on both mornings we stayed. Rooms were big and spacious and staff were very friendly. The location is fab and I would love to stay there again

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Had a lovely meal in Springfort Hall Mallow last weekend, food was really excellent. Set four course menu was thirty eight euro excellent value considering it had scallops on the starter menu, and steak and monkfish as mains. Staff were really good and not intrusive. Will definetley be returning again soon hopefully.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We just ate from the Bar food menu and it was really fab. My wife had the homemade pork sausage (made from the piggies reared on the Hotels' farm) with red onion mash, and the flavour was one of the best I have ever tasted, and the gravy served with it was one of those which makes you wish you had a slice of crusty bread to soak up the leftovers afterwards. I had the "Heston" beef burger with cheese and west cork Chorizo, served with home cut twice cooked chips.... I wasn't sure of what the "Heston" element was, but it was the method of making the burger by single strand rolling, so all the meatgrain is one direction, and when you bite in, it just crumbles in your mouth like a juicy mouth-watering party!! Good value too...

Reviewed July 16, 2012

went to the springfort hall for a meal with my wife and two small chidren

32.50 per person for the early bird per adult and 8.50 for the children

absolutely excellent food atmosphere and service. they went out of their way to be nice to our children.
Also we had a birthday cake and they took it away and plated it up with some ice cream and other bits for our dessert and then deducted a sum of money from the bill to reflect the fact that we did not take the desserts on their own initiative

well worth a visit.