“expensive”
Review of No 57

Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Macroom
Reviewed August 19, 2014

visited cafe 57 today with three others service was very slow ,i found 5,75 for a cheese sandwich that contained very little cheese a bit overly priced, also i picked up some crisps to have with my sandwich and was surprised to find they were the smaller pack of tayto from the multi packs which are not meant to be sold separate and at 95 cent were also very over priced. I did really like the decor here and cafe was very clean,pity about the prices.

1  Thank jeankiely07

Reviewed July 13, 2014

No 57 is a nice café on the main street of Macroom. It has a very good selection of salads, sandwiches, wraps, paninis and cakes. Normally I get a wrap with Cajun chicken with a mixed potato salad (which divine) and pesto which is lovely. They do a breakfast menu which has a yummy croissant with scrambled egg. It a good spot to catch up with friends over a cup of coffee.
The only criticism is that some of the staff (not all) could improve their general customer service and approach.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Decided I would go somewhere 'nice' for lunch so went to 57. Ordered a panini with some sort of cajun chicken and other nice fillings. The panini was dry and very average. After the waitress brought our sandwiches, she then gave us cutlery and tissues. But instead of giving us each our cutlery she just literally threw down a coupe of forks and one tissue on my side of the table and went back to cleaning a few tables.

I found the service not to be friendly, and was expecting a much better panini for the price we paid. Was nowhere near worth the money, when you can get much better in Dunnes! Wont be going back unfortunately.

3  Thank Tomas F
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I was in No. 57 recently for the first time.
The bright and fresh exterior tempts you in and you will not be disappointed.
I was looking for a light lunch and settled on a bowl of soup and a sandwich.
Both were excellent, freshly prepared and very tasty .
Definitely I would recommend this cafe.
Looking forward to visiting No. 57 again.
By the way the staff are friendly and attentive.
Well done

Reviewed August 22, 2012

No 57 is a pleasant place to pop in for coffee or a spot of lunch. Nice selction of both hot and cold dish. Good cakes and coffee. The place can get busy and at times service can be a bit slow. Staff are friendly. Nice selection of breads, ready meals available for takeaway.

1  Thank purpleiris26