“Spicy treat!”

Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Malahide
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Kajjal was opened by Sean Collender and Shoaib Yunus in October 2007 and has been warmly welcomed by the people of Malahide. Kajjal's aim is to provide a friendly and relaxed atmosphere where you can enjoy a consistently good standard of food and service. Kajjal is open 7 days a week from 12 till 11pm and offers great value lunch, every Sunday live music is on from 2pm to 4pm. Sister restaurants Kinara in Clontarf and KInara Kitchen in Ranelagh. Try our newly opened Italian Restaurant Michaels Italian in Mount Merrion.
Reviewed November 4, 2013

A lovely Sunday lunch menu of two tasty,spicy courses with a complimentary drink. The service is excellent. We booked so were seated in a nice booth.

1  Thank KillineyBay
There are newer reviews for Kajjal

Reviewed October 25, 2013

One of my favourite restaurants! Delicious food, both lunch and dinner! Service is great & sitting in the booths are a bonus! Always book !

1  Thank Jane F
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Have eaten here quite a few times, brought family members a few months ago. This place is really good, and did not disappoint. Our service was fantastic, the food delicious and I was so glad I booked this restaurant, we had such a great dining experience.

1  Thank Thefreckledmonk
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This restaurant serves excellent Indian and Pakistani food - I enjoyed every bit of it - it is presented with a little class and the €35 set menu is amazing. Thank you for a lovely evening.

1  Thank RamblingMan_IRL
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Had lunch here today and although we were short on time I really enjoyed my meal. I had Lamb Biryani and it was delicious. I will return here soon to sample the other delights.

1  Thank donnamw