“Amazing”
Review of Silks

Silks
Ranked #43 of 55 Restaurants in Malahide
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I go here a lot and the food is great and so tasty I love the chicken sweet corn soup and noodles please go to this great Chinese restaurant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Silks

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Good experience, overall. A group of us met for Early Bird dinner and drinks on a Friday night, and felt it was a great value! The service was spectacular and the atmosphere was very cozy. I enjoyed the "family style" servings so that we could share with each other. Our starters were amazing--the ribs were probably the best I've ever had anywhere! My main course was Kung Pao chicken and it was quite tasty. Other dishes I had the pleasure of sampling were the Peking Duck and Spicy Beef--both were very delicious. I was not a big fan of the fried rice, as it was a bit greasy, but the rest of the meal and the atmosphere was quite enjoyable.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great food, quite expensive but best chinese food you will find in malahide. Can be very busy on Saturday nights but worth it for definite