“Excellent Indian food.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I really enjoyed our visit to the mirchi. Great food. Pleasant surroundings and helpful staff. Food presentation was super. Good value too. Highly recommend. Harry. Malahide.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We visited last Saturday the 8th March for their tapas & wine menu.Could not fault the complete night.From a warm welcoming smile,table by the window,candlelight & pleasant back ground music,oh I could not leave out the food.A banquet is how I would describe our experience,taste buds enhanced ,flavours abound, pleasant bottle of wine and brilliant service to accompany.
We will return very soon ,a big THANK YOU to all the staff ,
Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Lovely and clean place, staff very nice to. No complaints here :) Satisfactory location and price. Thank you!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I had a take away from Mirchi at the weekend and when the food arrived it was stone cold.We had waited for 1.5 hours so we were expecting it to cold.Cold food takeaway is not the end of the world but I was lied to when I rang up to query the delay.They said it went from the kitchen to our house which is 3 minutes away!also the fact that the weather was cold outside did not help the temperature of the food!
If staff are capable of this level of dishonesty ,I would be very weary as to what goes on behind the closed doors of their kitchen.

1  Thank buddy053
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Our favourite Indian restaurant in Malahide without a doubt!! Food is amazing and so tasty. Great value and the staff are extremely welcoming, helpful and attentive without being overbearing! If there is one place you go to eat in Malahide go to Mirchi! Don't forget they give doggy bags aswell so you can take the delicious food home with you!

1  Thank caca315