“Romantic evening”

Mirchi
Ranked #35 of 53 Restaurants in Malahide
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dublin
“Romantic evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Lovely food,perfect portions and nicely presented I would definitely go back. They have a good variety for vegetarians and the pilau rice it delicious. It's just as good as the other 2 Indian restaurants in malahide

• Visited July 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Great Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

What a great place to eat. Wonderful service and atmosphere. Great value. The little Gem of Malahide without a doubt.

Visited June 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Best curry ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

If you ever fortunate enough to be visiting Malahide in Dublin, please treat yourself to a superb curry, the Mirchi, I have been eating curries for over 20 years, and this is definitely in my top 5, it will not break the bank either, it is very friendly, clean and well managed, will definitely go again.

Visited May 2013
“Best Indian in Malahide-hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Living in Malahide and eating out regularly we have tried nearly all the restaurants Malahide has to to offer and I think Mirchi is definitely one of our favourites. Because of its location (not being on the main streets) and the fact that it always looked quiet we had avoided going there but when a groupon voucher came up last year we decided to give it a go and we were definitely not disappointed. This place really is great and deserves to do really well. The Chicken Korma is to die for especially if you don't like hot food and served with the garlic naan is one of my favourite meals. I find the portions are really generous-I usually only get about a third of the way through (though I only have a small appetite). However the staff have no problem packaging up the left-overs. Trust me this is a bonus as not all restaurants in Malahide do this. The staff are really lovely and attentive and they do a really competitive early bird menu. We have also ordered take-out which is just as good.
I really cannot recommend Mirchi highly enough and anyone looking for somewhere to eat out in Malahide I would not hesitate in pointing them to this restaurant. It can sometimes look a little quiet but don't let that put you off.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ellencorcoran
South Ayrshire, United Kingdom
“Best overall Indian experience in Malahide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

High quality ingredients, cooked in delicious, rich flavours and beautifully presented. Really friendly staff, always welcoming. I much prefer Mirchi to the two other Indian restaurants in Malahide and would strongly recommend you try it if you haven't been.

• Visited June 2013