“Delightful”
Review of La Sirena - CLOSED

La Sirena
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pacifico Restaurant Grill over looks the beautiful Marina in Malahide Village. With breathtaking views and food to die for, what more could you want ? We serve a delicious range of foods from juicy Chargrill steaks and Homemade Burgers with Tequila & peppercorn Sauce, Chimmichurri Dressing and Jalapeno Fritters, we also have a great range of Fresh Seafood including Beer Battered Fish & Chips, Calamari Fritters, Prawn Pil Pil and many more. We also serve yummy Mexican Food including Fajitas, Burittos, Enchiladas, Nachos, Chicken Wings and many many more. We love kids too and have a great kids menu for €6.95 Including burgers, breast of chicken strips, Fish Goujons, Cheese Quesadilla and of course Sausages. All kids meals are inclusive of drink and ice cream. Our desserts are all home made and we have some delicious cocktails, beers and a great wine list to wash it all down with.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Bought a living social voucher for dinner here. Enjoyed it so much I went back the following week. Staff were lovely and friendly, food was very tasty and not for one second were we made feel like we were "voucher" customers! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Not your average Mexican, really fresh food, really tasty. The restaurant itself is really nice inside. Love the open kitchen and the cool art they have hanging on the walls. We have been here several times and have always had a great experience. Personally I love the mussels the ribs and the Fish Vera Cruz,. My husband loves the prawns and the lamb. We pretty much always order the same thing. But we have also tried the Fajitas and Fillet Steak too which are really good. Love their Fire Roasted Corn Salsa and the jalapeno fritters (not for the faint hearted). Brilliant staff, great atmosphere, great music, reasonably priced. What more could you want ......

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I had been wating to try this Mexican restaurant ever since I saw it a few years back and I finally managed to go. I was not dissapointed!
Great atmosphere and lovely food. You can tell all the food is home made and nothing is frozen. I had the beef burrito and it was excellent although not for the faint hearted as its very spicy :-) Will be returning.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Mexican food and Mexican dining experiences are right up there on my list of "Food I like To Eat" and "Style of Restaurants I Like To Frequent". Having eaten in many such establishments around the world. So Id reckon Id be hard to please or at least the food would need to be impressive to get my attention. So as a surprise my wife booked La Sirena in Malahide. North of Dublin on the coast. From the get go i was impressed. Attention to detail, excellent promt service and fantastic atmosphere were the first things that made us feel comfortable and relaxed.

Of course so did the perfectly made margaritas - just delicious, one of my favorite cocktails. Then my wife had the Fajitas and I had the Chilli Beef Main - mine done with the corriander and lime rice. Yum - Had it like that in a nice restaurant in Cabo once and La Sirena's version was better I reckon - finished off the meal with an Espresso each along side a shot of Amaretto - rounded off a nice meal in great surroundings in a beautiful location.

They look right over to the Malahide Marina on the Malahide Estuary. Were bringing the kids back with us next time as it looked like the menu had something for all sizes and ages and tastes. Definite thumbs up from us.

1  Thank FunBoyNow
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I ate at La Sirena last week and I enjoyed everything about it. The location is nice with a view of the bay and a pleasant stroll from the main road. As a solo traveller I sometimes find the service in restaurants can bit underwhelming - but not so here! The service was excellent! Although I was eating at 4pm in the afternoon the atmosphere was good. I had the house salad with prawns and it was divine. Different and interesting with exactly the right amount of spice. Every bite was a taste sensation. Great coffee too! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone and I'm really looking forward to eating there again.