“Perfect Little Restaurant”

Cuisines: French, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were a family of 8 looking for a change as we usually just head straight up to one off the main bars/restaurants in Malahide ,but decided to go for a walk and came across The Seabank !!!! And how very glad were did ,It was perfect :)) My parents had the fresh oysters and the seafood platter which had everything any seafood lover could wish for ,my sister and I had the Lamb which again was delicious and the 3 kids had chips and chicken !!! I honestly would say this was one off the best restaurants I've ever been too ,the atmosphere ,and staff in particular were amazing such friendly caring people who honestly couldn't do enough !!! If you ever are just passing call in please as you'll not be disappointed :)) Thank-you for making our visit so enjoyable ...

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great food & service and very attentive friendly staff
Attention to detail and service was first class !
Great night will return soon !

Reviewed July 12, 2014

It was a beautiful sunny evening so we opted to sit outside by the sea but there is no real view of the sea from the restaurant. Had a lovely sea brim with goat cheese salad and a lovely wine. My husband had the seafood chowder that was very bland and lacked seafood. He had the goat cheese salad that was very delicious. The fish portion was large so we shared. Service was a bit relaxed but sufficient.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect of this restaurant as it doesn't really look very enticing from outside. It was a lovely sunny evening and so we wanted to be beside the sea, which is why we chose this restaurant. I was very pleasantly surprised by the cosy homeliness of the decor which was casual and nautical but still intimate and classy. There was a real mix of other customers from a middle aged lady dining alone to regular locals and sun kissed relaxed looking tourists. I was with a friend I had not seen for years and just wanted somewhere to have a chat and a nice meal, I didn't expect to be so impressed. The menu sounded so delicious it was hard to choose a dish, particularly the seafood specials. I had lobster cocktail which was so so fresh ( they have live lobsters in the restaurant) followed by fillet steak with pepper sauce. I am a steakaholic and I have pepper sauce instead of blood in my veins and I would have to say that this was up there with some of the best I have had. My friend had prawns followed by fish and chips. Her portions were very generous and the food was delicious. Service was attentive but bit invasive. We took our time over all out courses catching up and chatting and we did not feel in any was rushed or pressured. A very pleasant experience which I am keen to repeat and will happily recommend it to anyone whether it's for a casual mid week dinner it something a wee but special.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here a few days agog or the first time. The seafood platter was a huge portion...more than the two of us could eat. All very tasty though- especially the mussels! My main course was the surf and turf. Steak was grilled to perfection and prawns were great as well. Pinot Grigio was a good addition as well as dessert of creme brûlée. I definitely recommend this place!

2  Thank Kaylee M