“Good Food but Service a bit slow...”
Review of Cape Greko

Cape Greko
Reserve with OpenTable
Cape Greko is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 55 Restaurants in Malahide
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Modern 1st floor Greek & Cypriot restaurant located in the bustling village of Malahide with views of the marina. Delicious Greek Cypriot cuisine prepared by our chef Demetris served by friendly efficient staff.
Dublin, Ireland
“Good Food but Service a bit slow...”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I went there with my family for a late lunch after visiting Malahide Castle, the place is very nice, bright and cosy, staff very polite but the service was a bit slow... at least the food was really tasty and well prepared that it was worth the wait...
I've never been to Greece, but only to Greek Restaurants so I don't know if those typical dishes tasted "greek" or not, but it was really good. We liked it and we enjoyed our time there.
We'll go back. :)

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Yammas!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Malahide isn't short of quality restaurants, which helps to raise the general standard in terms of competition. Had a lovely lunch here yesterday, with great service. Briefly transported back to the Hellenic Republic on a grey Sunday! Being the first to arrive, around 2pm, we were seated by the window and our order taken promptly. Saganaki starter was tasty, not too much and well cooked. The chicken slouvaki was as good as I've had anywhere, with tender pieces of chicken having a real authentic flavour. Overall, a very reasonably priced lunch, in a Rugby free zone! Highly recommended!

• Visited November 2013
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I went here on my own for lunch on Saturday as I live in Belfast and there are no Greek restaurants there. It was very quiet when I went in as it was before 1pm. Ana was very friendly and made an effort to make myself and the other customers welcome by providing an excellent, personal service. I ordered the Saganaki and the Chicken Souvlaki which were both delicious. This was my second visit to Cape Greko. The first time was in the evening and from what I remember I had one of the biggest, nicest steaks ever! I have also had the meze starter and beef stifado. The meze starter was great as I got a variety of things to taste. The stifado was nice but quite dry in comparison to the Stifado I had in Greece. Will definitely be back (if you don't come to Belfast)

• Visited November 2013
Graiguenamanagh, Kilkenny, Ireland
“Great experiance”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The food and staff were great and helpful and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. The meal was filling and and the restaurant itself was modern and beautiful.

• Visited October 2013
Drogheda
“Good Greek Food”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here 3 times while staying at the Hilton at Dublin Airport. The food is good. I particularly recommend the Meze starter to share between two.

Visited September 2013